|Signs & Symptoms
of the Sexually Abused Child
Why Most Children Will More Than Likely Not Tell...
- Fear (Being Threatened & Manipulated)
- Love and/or Know the Person Abusing Them (Don't want their "loved one" to get into trouble; Want their Acceptance/Approval)
- Have been taught to respect Adults (Authority Figures)
- Thinks/Feels like everyone knows (That people can tell just from looking at them)
- Don’t want to Upset a Loved One
- To protect a loved one or pet from Abuse or Harm (i.e. Mom, Brother, Sister, Dog, etc...)
- Don’t Think Anyone will Believe Them (That's what they are being told)
- Fear of what a Loved One might do to the Abuser
- Feel it is a Private Matter that should not be talked about
- Think maybe its Normal; Happens to all Children
- Knows its Abnormal; Feel Very Alone; Thinks a Highly Unusual Thing
- They told someone once & was either not believed and/or not protected
NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING...NOT EVEN ADULTS
For many children who do tell, they are either not believed and/or not
protected. Unfortunately, this in turn has the potential to shut down a
child about their abuse for a long time, if not permanently. Why would
that child ever tell again? Something to think about Adults!
How Do Sexual Abusers Silence Children...
|America... A Safe Place for Children!
Just Click on PayPal
Donate Button for a Fast,
Easy & Secure Way to
contribute to our cause.
You do not necessarily need to
have a PayPal Account to If
you experience any difficulty
accessing PayPal, please
check your Pop Up Blocker
SpeakingOut available for...
- Speaking Engagements
- Child Sexual Abuse
Workshops called "A
SpeakingOut also available
- Setting up an Information
Table at Eventsrmation]
& Contribution Form
By knowing all the reasons Why Most Children Will More Than Likely Not Tell Anyone. Sexual Predators
(Child Molesters & Pedophiles alike) are likely to use some or all of the following methods...
- Instilling Fear
- Gaining Child's Trust and/or Love
- Playing on Emotional Needs of Child
- Displaying Affection & Care
- Offering Gifts
- Playing Games & Being Fun
- Brainwashing (aka Mind Control)
|The lack of
knowledge and abilities of
a Child (meaning Birth to
17 Years of Age) is what
Sexual Predators take
Kids About Reporting
|Schools & Child Sexual Abuse
Prevention / Intervention
|Read / Print Latest Newsletter
1st Quarter 2014
To access all previous issues
of SpeakingOut News,
please visit our Home Page.